APAMACAM

-WAZZZUP?-

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


SAD CASE!

This is bad n sad. It's officially a Public Holiday today in Selangor - Nuzul Quran and I am at work! Sniff! While my friends are out lepaking at the malls, catching up, watching movies, sleeping in and doing anything and everything under the sun ..oops i mean in the HAZE, I am stuck at my desk.

The atmosphere at work is like when its a major festive holiday but you're at work coz you don't have any annual leave or ur company doesn't recognise festive hols! Sigh, 6 hours more and I can go home!

Lunch was worst, enough of McDs (have been eating that like 3x week last week, I can start making my own SupaSize me -starring ME)! Aunty Jarp Farn doesn't wanna deliver today. We were stuck with no options! Unless we drove out. No one wants to.

Alhamdulilah!! Pantry Guy is around to SAVE THE DAY! He was selling nasi ayam, nasi ikan n vadeh and kuih! Whoohooo!!! HURRAH!!

That's my lunch makan today.

That aside.

Congrats to Jac & Dev!! They are proud parents to be. J is 2 months preggers, and will be due in May 2007 - a little piggy boy or gal or maybe BOTH! I can't wait to see u back here J & D = JD!And I will definitely be planning my trip to AD in Nov 2007!! I hope to get the cheap flight and u know u got to line up " sights" for me!

My Bro got married!! Whoohoo!!
It was an awesome wedding. The ceremony was held outdoor at The Saujana overlooking the lake near the poolside. Unfortunately it was drizzling (but a blesing in disguise..kept the whole day nice n cool).
My jay foo - Andrew led the ceremony with blessings n prayers and he came all the way from Ozland. Our little nieces n nephews were decked in licac n white dresses and shirts/pants..throwing petals n blowing bubbles! Kiss the bride n I DO later, we were cheering and clapping for the newly weds.
Lunch n it was off to prepare for the dinner that night at Equatorial Hotel - Golden Phoenix restaurant. Not forgetting the tea ceremony!
Dinner went well, started on time and a 36 rounds of YUM SENGs, n more drinks after and more photo sessions..friends and family called it a night. But we had drinsk with my bro n ah so in their suite. Fun!
*photos i know. will load it up!

OH!! I GOT A NEW HAIR CUT!!
It's really shortnow and I got it dyed. No lala color but chestnut instead. Its as short as what Halle Berry had before (but mine not really Halle Berry) but its a pixie cut. I LOVE IT!! I think its a refreshing change for me. Muahahah..will upload photos too.

It's FINALLY lunch time!!

Makan TIME!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jacintha-dev said...

Thank you very much macar! Will be seeing you real soon, and am especially eager to see my new Halle Barry friend! Hehehehe!!!

Fri Oct 13, 11:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger jacintha-dev said...

Thank you berry much macar! We will be seeing you real soon. And I am especially eager to meet my new Halle Barry friend! :))

Fri Oct 13, 11:28:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Strawberry?

Fri Dec 15, 02:26:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home