APAMACAM

-WAZZZUP?-

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Waiting and waiting and waiting....


Is working life all about waiting??

I have spent 2 freaking days just trying to get a chance to see and discuss things with my boss?!Can you believe that?

Office has only 50 staff in the HQ, and only perhaps less than 10 persons REGULARLY seeks his approvals and discussions on work matters. Me being one of the 10.

But it takes me 2 FREAKING days and I have yet to be able to finish discussing my matters with him in 1 sitting!

I spent half the morning waiting to see him...and when it was FINALLY my turn..I only manage to get a glimspe of him runnig out..late for an appointment. Next attempt, I waited 1.5 hrs to see him in the afternoon but only to be able to discuss 1 topic that needed ammenmends and the line was hogged by the rest of the other ppl in queue to see him.

I have patience!OHM....OHM..

I plonked myself at the front seat this morning..only to be waiting and waiting and waiting to almost lunch time..and again manage to speak to him on 1 item and he had to rush off.

And I spent the rest of today STILL WAITING!

&*(
$^@#$!@#!@#&*(*&(

Either I am slow at talking or he really is one busy dude!

Worst..when he will say WHY ARE THESE STUFF LATE?DELAYED?NOT MEETING THE DEADLINE?

I wish I could just say it in his face ...COZ YOU CAN NEVER DECIDE EVEN ON ONE SMALL DUST SIZE MATTER..YOUR MANY FICKLE MINDEDNESS N YOUR MANY MANY PETTY CHANGES!!

HRMPHHHHHH!


1 Comments:

Blogger Wandernut said...

poor chaboh...
relak relak

Fri Nov 25, 04:25:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home