APAMACAM

-WAZZZUP?-

Friday, September 22, 2006


1 month & 1 Day!


Yup! It has been 1 month and 1 day since I joined AA. Still adjusting myself though, I am very much more comfy now. Suprisingly, colleagues that I thought have worked there for ages are actually about less than a year old and a scatter of a few old farts who have been around for quite sometime?!

Anyways, no complains so far, quite happy minus the distance and the traveling costs that seems to be making me poorer, food that sux and lack of a coffee machine, I am HAPPY!

Gonna start car pooling soon with some gals from the office, and I have tried the bus (1hr 15m)which isn't that bad a ride. But only thing is, if you're in a hurry to get home or anticipation to get home after a long day...this ride isn't for you.

Haven't tried the Transit train yet, but will give it a shot once I have my pass. That would be splendid but expensive (though we have a staff rate/monthly pass).

Gonna start with they gym in Nov this year. Coz of just sitting on my ass n binging on food n coffee ain't a good way to "grow" over here!

Oh! I have removed my ankle brace, but I ain't allowed to dance, run, jump an any form of exercises are NOT ALLOWED for another month! Bummer! But seriously, it still hurts a little when I walked too much without the brace. Feels sore too. But what the heck, I keep the brace with me...never know when i might need some sympathy and "luck"! *wink wink*

So it is the WEEKEND NOW!!!

Gonna head home and meet Mr Cipet for his farewell (AGAIN) before he heads of to Nippon Land.

I know I promise photos, will do that soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home