APAMACAM

-WAZZZUP?-

Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Yucks!

The food sux!! I want my nasi lemak! I want my nippon food! I want sakae n sashimi n sushi! I want mee yoke!I want kari laksa! I want FOOOD!!

It's lunch time at far far away land. Eating at my desk is not a great idea for lunch..but its quite alright, coz i get to chill out with a good book or surfing the net or chatting with my frens on MSN (yes!I am on msn..so you better go sign up now).

Food we get here is limited in choices...it's either:
  • Cina - delivered to your doorstep (this food is bleah)
  • Malay - sold at the pantry (but how much of nasi dagang or kari or rojak can you be eating)
  • McD - i be broke if i eat this every day and i be like Super Size me!
  • Coffee Bean - kofi beans for lunch?I be like beavis n butthead! But too pricey
  • Asian Kitchen - errr no comments
  • Food in terminal - i haven't got my pass yet to get in there

So its either u tahan the food or u bungkus from home!

I WANT JAPO FOOD TODAY!!

Anyways, I am gonna go down to the shop downstairs n continue the book that i have hidden in the shelf and maybe buy myself some imported chocolate! Afterall, I am in the airport mah, like traveling..sure buy chocolates home!

Sigh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home