APAMACAM

-WAZZZUP?-

Tuesday, November 15, 2005




R We On A F1 Ride?


Oh Me!Oh My!?!

Its MID-November 05 already..and I thought November only just begun?!

Is it me or do I somehow realise as we grow older (or at least I do seem to think I have) time just seems to zooom on by without you realising it? Its as though the days..weeks..months..are tryin to break a time record in a F1 Race!

Sigh...and I have somehow..miracously (is that how u spell it?) have survived 9 months in my work place which oddly, I have been dying to leave since Day 1?!Wow?!If someone was preggers...she would have "letup*" by now?! (*letup = explode..in this context it would have meant the lady would have given birth..not literally explode =p)

Before you know it Christmas will be here n then the countdown begins for a brand new year -2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home